We have a wide range of Christmas greetings text here. Use these short Christmas greetings or Christmas greeting quotes that looks best on the greeting cards. Enjoy selecting Christmas greeting text from the list of Christmas greetings texts. Make the Christmas day memorable for your loved ones.
Christmas is near,
and its coming,
Have a wonderful Christmas
New Year in advance.
- To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
- May this Christmas
bring Peace and Joy
- No Greeting Card To Give..No Sweet Flowers To Send..No Cute Graphics To Forward..Just A LOVING HEART Saying Merry Christmas!
- Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.
- Christmas hath a darkness;
Brighter than the blazing noon;
Christmas hath a chillness
Warmer than the heat of June,
Christmas hath a beauty
Lovelier than the world can show:
for Christmas bringeth Jesus,
Brought for us so low
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
- Joy was on Christ,
Love was on mas,
so let all of this found u anywhere u are this lovely season.
merry x mas and happy new year
- In this X-mas,
In the daytime if sun shine so shall Ur expectations come true,
At night when moon comes out so shall U receive blesses,
then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all your problem away from U!
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
- May the essence of Christmas
live in everyone’s heart
Here’s wishing you & your loved ones
a meaningful Christmas & a healthy.
- May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
to gladden your hearts
and fill every wish.
- Christmas is a time when
everybody wants his past forgotten
& his present remembered.