Following are the latest collection of Christmas messages for cards. Share these free Christmas messages with friends or write on cards. We are sure your friends will also like our collection of beautiful Christmas messages and Christian Christmas message. Please recommend these funny Christmas messages for cards to friends or your family members. Get a Christmas message for boss from the list and send that Christmas message to boss. Here is Christmas message example. Christmas is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts!
New Messages available at http://www.christmasxcite.com/messages-for-christmas-cards
- Wishing all of you the very best of the Christmas season.
- May love be in your life, May hope be in your heart, May peace be in our world.
- Merry Christmas
May God bless you richly
throughout this holiday season.
- Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and a very happy New Years.
- My Christmas prayer is one that you will be blessed and
may your days be filled with peace and happiness.
- All the best wishes for a special Christmas and
a New Year is sent your way.
- Christmas is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts!
- Wishing you all the timeless treasures of Christmas… The warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.
- May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.
- Happy Holidays! and may success and happiness knock on your door throughout the New Year!
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
- May this glorious day of our Savior’s birth resound with hope and peace on earth
- May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and throughout the coming year.
- May you have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope and the heart of Christmas which is love.
- Wishing you a joy filled Christmas.
- God grant you the light in Christmas which is faith.
- There’s nothing sadder in the world
than to awake Christmas morning
and not be a child.
- May you be surrounded by the love, joy & peace that is Christmas.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Have a Merry Christmas.
- With all Good Wishes
for Christmas and the New Year.
- Peace, good will and happiness
for you at Christmas and always.
- May the Christmas season
fill your home with joy,
your heart with love
and your life with laughter.
- Christmas is the keeping-place
for memories of our purity.
- Christmas is, of course,
the time to be home, in heart as well as body.
- Mankind is a great, an immense family.
This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.