The best Christmas messages are here on our site. send sweet Christmas message to the person who has made your life sweet and the cute Christmas message are for cute people. First of all see the sample Christmas messages then text the short Christmas messages or Christian Christmas messages to your friends. Inspire your loved ones through inspirational Christmas messages. You can select best Christmas message from the Christmas message sample.
- I love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!
- May you feel the love of Christ this Christmas!
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- your love is like a candle,
that warms my heart.
Merry christmas to you sweetheart.
- May peace be more than a season, may it be a way of life!!!
Wish you a very happy merry Christmas
- May this Christmas be full of all of your favorite things.
- Warm wishes are extended to you and
yours for a very happy Christmas season.
- May the season bring you caring and sharing that will warm your heart
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- Be not imprisoned in the jail of ‘ I ‘ and ‘me’. He who hath transcended self, he verily hath attained to the Highest”…
- Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still
- Christmas is filled with special joys,
And the very best of all
Is contemplating those dear to us,
And the memories we recall.We often think at Christmas time
Of people, affectionately,
And we realize how blessed we are
To have you in our family.
- ‘Twas Christmas broach’d the mightiest ale;
‘Twas Christmas told the merriest tale;
A Christmas gambol oft could cheer
The poor man’s heart through half the year.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend. Merry Xmas!
- A Christmas candle is a beautiful thing;
it makes no noise at all,
but softly gives itself away;
while quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Blessed is the season
which engages the entire world
in a conspiracy of love.
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas
courage in jars & open a jar of it every month