Here we have the unique collection of Christmas quotes for friends. Send these merry Christmas quotes friends and short Christmas quotes to everyone you want to wish. We have uploaded the latest list of merry Christmas quotes for friends and Christmas quotes for boyfriend.
- ‘Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.’
- I send my thoughts afar, and let them paint your Christmas Day at home’
- Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other holidays
always on top. Have a merry one.
- Best friends are the apple pie of desserts.
They already beat out all the competition.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend, the person
who puts up with all my faults and
loves me anyway. Oh and happy new year too.
- Enjoy the magic this holiday season by listening to music
and celebrating the occasion with the people that you care for most.
- ‘I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.’
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.”
- Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.”
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Christmas is the Disneyfication of Christianity’
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!’- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present’
- The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.’
- It’s the month of Cakes & Candles, Snow & Songs, Carols & Joys, Laughter & Love, It’s DECEMBER.. Wishing you merry Christmas…
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
- The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature.
- At this time of year, when everyone really thinks about those
that they love and treasure the most, my thoughts are fixed on you.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality
in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- May my sweetheart’s life be filled with millions of reasons to smile.
May everyday be a day worth looking forward to. I’m sending you
all my love this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you sweetheart.
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it
by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
- This time of year brings festivities and family fun. It is a time
for reminiscing and looking forward. Wishing you
wonderful memories during this joyous season.
- The two most joyous times of the year are
Christmas morning and the end of school.
- I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.