Here you can easily find short funny Christmas quotes Santa Claus. Get the best French Christmas quotes and hare these Christmas quotes in French with the people around you.
- You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
- I never believed in Santa Claus because
I knew no white dude would come into
my neighborhood after dark.
- How dreary would be the world if there was no Santa Claus!.
There would be no childlike faith then,
no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence.
- Whenever you give someone a present or sing a holiday song,
you’re helping Santa Claus. To me,
that’s what Christmas is all about. Helping Santa Claus!
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
- Dear Santa,
I’m writing to let you know that I’ve been naughty…
and it was worth it.
You fat, judgmental bastard.
- A white Christmas fills the churchyard.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year.
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
- There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.
- Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
- ‘Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. ‘
- Nobody shoots at Santa Claus.
- A good many things go around in the dark besides Santa Claus.
- Santa Claus has the right idea, visit people only once a year.