Happy Christmas quotes are here to make it easy for you to wish your friends Christmas with Christmas quotes and messages. Send your friends Christmas quotes and greetings through text. Our site is the best source for baby’s first Christmas quotes and ghetto Christmas quotes.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas is a necessity.
There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us
that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- May this day brings with itself a bunch of joy & laughter, a delight to savor.
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it
by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
- If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas
- Christmas has lost its meaning for us because we have lost the spirit of expectancy. We cannot prepare for an observance. We must prepare for an experience.
- Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.
- Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
- “Let us keep Christmas beautiful Without a thought of greed, That it might live forevermore To fill our every need, That it shall not be just a day, But last a lifetime through, The miracle of Christmastime That brings God close to you”
- “Christians awake, salute the happy morn Whereon the Saviour of the world was born.”
- Shepherds at the grange, Where the Babe was born, Sang with many a change, Christmas carols until morn.”
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both..
- i miss u
r u miss me
its u know or God know
but i know about my heart and brain
that is crying everytime for u.
don’t forget me.
- I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
- Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year round.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
- May peace be your gift for this Christmas and the blessing of the Almighty be with you and the world to help us all make this world a better place. To make it a Christmas day everyday of the year.
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.
- The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.