Romantic Christmas quotes can be used to express the feelings perfectly and greeting Christmas by texting sweet Christmas quotes is a sweet way. Wishing Christmas quotes and romantic Christmas quote are best on our site.
- There is a truth dat we all know
We cit everywhere we go
Dat love is what we’re meant 2 b
& dat’s the gift she gave 2 me.
- The best gift at Christmas
Is easy to see
Its not wrapped in paper
Or under the tree
Cos’ the best gift at Christmas
And all the year through
Is having a (husband/wife etc)
As special as you!
- No matter what I get for Christmas
You’re all I really need.
- I love that I love you.
I have loved you from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU,
I now hand you the key to my heart.
Merry Christmas, my Darling
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.”
- Sending you all of my love
for a wonderful Christmas
The only way I know…
…with all of my heart.
To the One I Love
- I really want to tell you
Just how precious you are to me,
My every thought of you
Is as loving as can be
My heart is totally filled with things
That words alone can’t say,
This comes especially for you
With love on Christmas Day.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Nothing else will doAll I want is you this Christmas.
- From home to home and heart to heart from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, bring us closer to each other.
- Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine; Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign.
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart & try to keep it all the year.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.