Following are the latest collection of Christmas wishes to friends. Share these Christmas wishes for friends with friends or write on cards. We are sure your friends will also like our collection of friends Christmas wishes. Please recommend these christmas wish for friend.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- Christmas wishes are sent to you
for a season full of cheer,
and for a very happy new year
- Happy Christmas my dear friend
this card ive sent to you,
to wish you joy and blessings
which last the whole year through
- Wishing You
All the Special Blessings
of Christmas & New Year
- Wishing our Friends
a Joyous Christmas filled with Peace,
Love, and Prosperity.
Best Wishes for a Healthy New Year
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but through out the year and beyond. Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- I think the holidays were created to punish those who have been naughty. I must be on the naughty list every year, cause I feel punished.”
- Wishing u & your loved ones peace, health,
happiness & prosperity in the coming New Year.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes
for a wonderful Holiday
and a Happy New Year.
May peace, love and prosperity
follow u always.
- “I got an idea, let’s make a day every year where people are pressured socially to be kind, generous, happy, and patient. Oh yeah, that’s already been done. Merry Christmas.”
- With love and appreciation at Christmastime and always.
- Christmas is in the air! Wishing you all the joy, hope and wonder of the season.
- May your home be filled with the love of Christmas.
- Heartfelt Greetings and Bountiful Blessings
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year.
- May the good times and treasures of the present
Become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- From home to home and heart to heart,
From one place to another,
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
Brings us closer to each other.
- Jesus loved children. On his birthday, a smile from you could be the best present I could give Jesus. So please smile! Merry Christmas.
- My special wishes to you and to all those to are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
- Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
- You know dear friend –
life is sometimes strange,
forming a friendship bond,
that will never ever change.
- May your days be filled with love and light. wanted.
- To wish you all the joy of Christmas and happiness all through the New Year.
- Heap on the wood!-the wind is chill,
But let it whistle as it will,
We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.