Use the short Christmas wishes and Christmas wishes words for writing in the handmade greeting cards. Nice Christmas wishes and sweet Christmas wishes can be send to anyone you know. Here we have the best Christmas wishes. Text the cool Christmas wishes and the great Christmas wishes to your loved ones.
Top Christmas Wishes
- You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are! Merry Christmas!
- I do like Christmas on the whole
In its clumsy wayit does approach
Peace and Goodwill. But it is clumsier
every year so merry Christmas
- Christmas Greetings!
With many good wishes
for Christmas and the coming year.
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season
and a happy and prosperous New Year.
- May this day bring you health and success. May you and
your family experience God’s loving embrace.
Merry Christmas to all!
- May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Unless we make Christmas
an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won’t make it “white”.
- Wish all of you an amazing and altogether thrilling and chilling X-Mas. Have a blast friendzzz!!!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good chear this Holy season, and throughout the year.Wish your christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas
- Excitement and joy are filling the air;
The lights add special decor.
We’re shopping for Christmas gifts everywhere,
But are gifts what Christmas is for?
The wreaths and the trees and the parties
Aren’t what we need to convey;
It’s the birth of our Savior, Jesus,
The real reason for this holiday.
- Christmas tree, sparkling bright,
Filled with baubles, warmth and light,
Precious symbol of our affection
For Christmas time and its perfection,
Show each night your radiant glory
For “oohs” and “aahs” obligatory.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
- Have a Merry Christmas.
- May the peace and blessings
of Christmas be yours;
And may the coming year
be filled with happiness.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes
for a wonderful Holiday
and a Happy New Year.
- So don’t feel bad for your (location) friends
Who have no snow or ice.
We think our sunny Christmas here
Is a holiday paradise
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lighlts and tinsel,in some box upon a shelf. The good do for others
is good you do yourself.
- Don’t expect too much of Christmas Day.
You can’t crowd into it any arrears of,
unselfishness and kindliness that,
may have accrued during the past twelve months.
- No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flowers To Send..
No Cute Graphics To Forward..
Just A LOVING HEART Saying,
- A silent night,
a star above,
a blessed gift of hope
A blessed Christmas to u!
- Let this Christmas time be full of joy and love and the New Year makes all your wishes come true. All the best from
- In this Christmas,
In the daytime if sun shin so shall Ur espectation come true,
At night when moon comes out so shall U recieve blesses,
Then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all ur problem away from U!
- My special wishes to you and to all those to are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
- Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
- Before Now you are just ok,yesterday you were better,today you are perfect,
This is the the effect of a blissful season…christmas.merry it in style.